Millennials represent the majority of new primary bank relationships in the US and are a crucial demographic for financial services marketers. Yet there are numerous challenges inherent in targeting this generation, including their general distrust for financial institutions, their lack of satisfaction with them, and their willingness to try alternative lenders.
In this new study jam-packed with over 100 slides of data, charts and insights, MarketingCharts frames the over-arching financial themes relevant to this generation in the US and provides recommendations on how to address the unique characteristics of various Millennial segments, including college students and affluents.
Interpreting data from dozens of public, proprietary and custom research sources, the study’s analyses and recommendations are derived from its 9 chapters, entitled:
- Millennials’ Finances: An Overview
- Millennials’ Attitudes to – and Understanding of – Their Finances
- Millennials’ Use of Financial Institutions and Instruments
- Millennials’ Use of Mobile Devices for Financial Services
- Millennials’ Engagement With Financial Institutions
- Millennials and Non-Traditional Providers
- Spotlight: Millennials and Financial Advisors
- Reaching Millennials
- Spotlight: Millennials and Credit Cards
Clocking in at 111 slides and containing 81 charts and tables, the study is delivered as a PDF file but can also be provided as a PowerPoint document upon request. As always, this study comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee: if you don’t find the data useful, simply let us know and we’ll refund you your purchase.