Select Page

GRIT-Increasing-Market-Research-Roles-Dec2015Source: Greenbook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Report [pdf]

    Notes: Asked the changes they expect to see in the mix of people working in their organization in the future, market research suppliers and clients were most apt to point designers and data visualization experts (62.8%) as the roles they would see more of, followed by data scientists (57.6%) and marketing or business strategists (53.5%). That’s according to the latest GRIT report, which separately finds data synthesis, technical ability and research fundamentals to be the most oft-mentioned in-demand skills.

      Related: Market Researchers Rank the Most Important Insight Creation Data Sources

        About the Data: The results are based on 1,497 interviews, with 78% of respondents being research providers or suppliers and the remaining 22% identifying as research buyers or clients. North America (46.2% share) and Europe (27.2%) are the most heavily represented regions.

        Feel Like You're Always Playing Catchup?

        Stay ahead of the curve with our free newsletter. It’s fast. It’s factual. And it’s clear

        marketing charts logo

        Error: Please enter a valid email address

        Error: Invalid email

        Error: Please enter your first name

        Error: Please enter your last name

        Error: Please enter a username

        Error: Please enter a password

        Error: Please confirm your password

        Error: Password and password confirmation do not match